Found online and looks so good!
Make and share this Sausage Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- Cook sausage in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 4-5 minutes or until hot. Stir in potatoes.
- Beat eggs, cheese, salt and pepper in large bowl with wire whisk. Pour over sausage mixture.
- Cook over medium-high heat 2 minutes, occasionally lifting edge with spatula and tilting skillet to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath. (Do not stir.).
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook 14-17 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Top with tomato and onions. Cut into 8 wedges to serve.
Made a mini version of this and it was great. Used a sausage cut up left over from supper. Will make this again.
Yummy!! Made this, scaled back for two servings, for our brunch today. I added some of the green onion with the sausage(Jimmy Deans) and then I also added some diced red bell pepper. Topped it with more green onion and served with biscuits and orange slices. After the sausage and veggies were cooked, I add the egg/cheese mixture and cooked it for a min or two and then placed it in the oven for a few minutes and it was done perfectly. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Please Review My Recipe Tag Game.