- 1 (9 5/8 ounce) package pork sausage, crumbles
- 2 cups red potatoes, cubed and cooked
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sausage in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 4-5 minutes or until hot. Stir in potatoes.
- Beat eggs, cheese, salt and pepper in large bowl with wire whisk. Pour over sausage mixture.
- Cook over medium-high heat 2 minutes, occasionally lifting edge with spatula and tilting skillet to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath. (Do not stir.).
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook 14-17 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Top with tomato and onions. Cut into 8 wedges to serve.