Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love serving traditionally-known breakfast items for dinner. This is a hearty frittata fulls of vegetables. Menu Suggestion: Fruit Salad.
- canola oil, to cook
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 lb kielbasa, sliced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- chopped green onion
- 10 eggs (well beaten)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F Coat a large oven proof skillet with cooking oil and sauté potatoes, sausage, onions and peppers for about 6 minutes over medium high heat. Add scallions and eggs and season with salt & pepper. Stir mixture around for about 30 seconds.
- Top frittata with cheese and then place skillet in oven to cook for about 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. If after 20 minutes the top of frittata is not brown and crusty you may turn on broiler and brown the cheese for just a few minutes.
- Let frittata stand 2 minutes before slicing into wedges.