Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
easy appetizer and they taste great!
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1⁄2 cup shredded colby cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- preheat oven to 350.
- lightly grease miniature muffin pan.
- fry sausage and drain any grease.
- add all cheese and stir.
- press wantons in muffin pan.
- place meat mixture 1/2 way up inside wantons.
- bake 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- top with salsa and sour cream.
Easy and tasty. Baked 12 mins. Mixed salsa and sour cream right in with the sausage and cheese mixture. Good Stuff!!!!!
Thanks for a delicious appetizer. I preferred them without the sour cream and salsa... such a nice crunchy combo, with the great flavor of the sausage.
I hate to give this such a low review but these were just a flop for me. I followed the directions exactly - they looked great. However, the combination just wasn't there. The sausage mixture tasted good with the salsa and sour cream but the wonton was just odd.