Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Southern Living.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- sliced tomatoes
- Cook sausage and onion in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well. Return sausage to skillet; add 1 cup Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and marjoram, stirring until cheeses melt.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons filling down center of each Crêpe.
- Roll up, and place, seam side down, in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake, covered, at 350° for 15 minutes. Stir together sour cream and butter; spoon over crêpes. Bake 5 more minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese and parsley. Serve with sliced tomato.
- Note: Crêpes may be assembled and frozen. To reheat, let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature. Bake, covered, at 350º for 40 minutes. Proceed as directed.