Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I came up with this in my head and tried it for dinner. It turned out delicious and it will definately become a new favorite meal for us. Very easy to make on busy weeknights and was even better for lunch the next day!
- Brown sausage until fully cooked, drain grease.
- Empty Ragu Alfredo Sauce into a large saucepan and place over med-hi heat. Add about 1/2 cup of milk to the jar and shake well then pour into the saucepan.
- Add remaining 1 cup of milk to sauce and stir well.
- Add the pepper and minced garlic to the sauce and stir.
- Add the sausage to the sauce and stir.
- Add the shredded cheese to the sauce and stir well until the cheese is melted and sauce is close to boiling. Reduce heat to low and stir occasionally.
- In a separate pot boil approximately 8 oz of the fettucine (about half a box) until tender. Drain and add to sauce mix.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes on low stirring occasionally.