This is from the Johnsonville website. I made these for breakfast and MAN are these good. The Thousand Island dressing makes a great addition.
- 1 (12 ounce) packagejohnsonville sausage patties
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) packagelarge ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits (Grands)
- 8 teaspoons thousand island dressing
- 4 slices process American cheese
- In a skillet, cover and cook sausage patties over medium heat for 10 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally.
- Remove from the skillet and keep warm.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt, mustard and pepper.
- In a small skillet, melt butter. Add the egg mixture.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are set.
- Separate biscuits into eight pieces.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each biscuit into a 6-inch circle.
- On half of the circle, spread salad dressing to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Top with a sausage patty, 2 Tablespoons egg and 1/2 slice of cheese.
- Fold dough over, seal edges with a fork.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 14-17 minutes or until golden brown.