1/1 Photo of Sausage Egg Turnovers
children from A to Z's Note:
This is from the Johnsonville website. I made these for breakfast and MAN are these good. The Thousand Island dressing makes a great addition.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package johnsonville sausage patties
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) package large ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits (Grands)
- 8 teaspoons thousand island dressing
- 4 slices process American cheese
- 1In a skillet, cover and cook sausage patties over medium heat for 10 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally.
- 2Remove from the skillet and keep warm.
- 3Combine eggs, milk, salt, mustard and pepper.
- 4In a small skillet, melt butter. Add the egg mixture.
- 5Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are set.
- 6Separate biscuits into eight pieces.
- 7On a lightly floured surface, roll each biscuit into a 6-inch circle.
- 8On half of the circle, spread salad dressing to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- 9Top with a sausage patty, 2 Tablespoons egg and 1/2 slice of cheese.
- 10Fold dough over, seal edges with a fork.
- 11Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 12Bake at 350 degrees for 14-17 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Egg Turnovers
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.7
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 175.1 mg
- Sodium 996.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 16.7 g