Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious breakfast sandwich!
- Begin to toast the English muffin to liking.
- Put some butter in a pan, and put heat to medium.
- When melted, start the sausage patty; once almost done, add egg and season with salt and pepper.
- When the English muffin is done, spread butter on both sides and place the slice of cheese on top of one piece.
- Place the muffin in the microwave until cheese is melted.
- Once the egg is finished, place it under the cheese.
- Finally, place the sausage under the egg.
- ENJOY - also adding another sausage patty and/or bacon is also good.
These are Great!!! I made them as the directions stated except used the top of a canning jar sprayed with oil to cook the eggs in. This way they stay the circle shape. I will make these often.