Recipe by Dan Robb
This is something similar to "sausage balls" that I whipped up for breakfast this morning. You could adjust the size of the "biscuits" as you wish; they would make great appetizers as well as a quick & mobile breakfast food.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 lb cooked & crumbled sausage
- 1 egg
- 2⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 2⁄3 cup shredded cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients well in a large mixing bowl.
- Form patties about 1/2" thick and 3" diameter.
- Place patties on a greased cookie sheet about 1" apart.
- Bake at 450 for 11 - 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Substitutions: sausage: you could use vegetarian sausage without browning.
- yogurt: milk or sour cream or buttermilk.