Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We always had this on Christmas morning, mom would mix it up the night before then bake it in the morning while we opened our presents. Yum!
- Grease 13x9 inches pan.
- Brown and drain sausage.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, and mustard.
- Add bread broken into small pieces. Stir until soft.
- Add sausage and cheese, stir.
- Fill greased pan with ingredients.
- Can refrigerate at this point overnight if needed.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minute.
I don't see the sausage listed in the ingredients, as to how much.