Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Another really good breakfast casserole.
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 9 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown sausage in a large skillet; drain and stir in soup.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper; stir into sausage mixture.
- Pour into a lightly greased 11x7 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted into center comes out clean.
I had to make a casserole for a Christmas brunch and was happy with the results from this recipe. I could not find cream of potato soup, so I used a baked potato soup instead and it was still a hit!
Wonderful recipe for a big crowd. This recipe was a hit during the Christmas break. My kids saved some for dinner as well. Very easy to make and very tasty. You may want to try a can of low sodium cream of potato soup.