1/1 Photo of Sausage, Egg and Cheese Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
Woody W.'s Note:
Sausage, Egg and Cheese Casserole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook sausage and onion until done; break into small pieces. Drain and set aside.
- 2Combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and mustard into mixing bowl. Mix well.
- 3Grease a 13 x 9 inch casserole dish with the butter or margarine.
- 4Layer the cubed bread, sausage, and 1/2 cup cheese into dish.
- 5Pour in the egg mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 6Bake uncovered in preheated oven at 350 for 45 minute.
- 7This recipe can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated prior to baking.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage, Egg and Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.0
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 190.0 mg
- Sodium 979.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 17.3 g