Sausage, Egg and Cheese Casserole
- Cook sausage and onion until done; break into small pieces. Drain and set aside.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and mustard into mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch casserole dish with the butter or margarine.
- Layer the cubed bread, sausage, and 1/2 cup cheese into dish.
- Pour in the egg mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven at 350 for 45 minute.
- This recipe can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated prior to baking.