Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Press sausage into patties to fit biscuits (like hamburgers), and cook on medium-low heat.
- Poach eggs or(I used a donut pan, and baked on 315 degrees for about 15 minute for 6 eggs).
- Bake biscuits according to directions on can.
- Cut biscuits in half, place sausage, sliced cheese, and eggs in your preferred order, and enjoy.
- This is a really easy and quick breakfast, and served with hashbrowns is a lot cheaper than fast food, and you know exactly what's in it.
- My 3 year old loved it too, because he got to help cook.