1/1 Photo of Sausage Dip
Delicious and addictive dip - great for parties! I received this recipe at my bridal shower. Very quick and easy to make, with only 5 ingredients!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown and crumble sausage in large skillet, until cooked through.
- 2Set aside into separate bowl.
- 3In same skillet, saute mushrooms and onions until tender.
- 4Add cream cheese and Worcestershire sauce to mushroom and onions. Stir frequently until cream cheese has melted.
- 5Stir in the sausage, and heat until warmed through, stirring occasionally.
- 6Serve warm with corn chips (i.e. Fritos).
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Dip
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.5
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 105.2 mg
- Sodium 695.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 18.3 g