Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this from my friend Emily. It's the best party dip ever and super easy to make.
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 lb spicy sausage
- 1 (15 ounce) canregular rotel
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 pinch oregano
- green chili, diced (optional)
- Melt the cream cheese in the microwave, keep stirring until smooth.
- While that's cooking, cook the sausage in a skillet. Once it's browned, add the Rotel and cook until heated through.
- Mix everything else together in the skillet.
- Can be refrigerated overnight and reheated in the microwave.