Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A great recipe from Hillshire farm that I adapted a bit.
- 13 ounces of hillshire farm beef smoked sausage
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350°F Cut sausage into 1/2″ cubes; set aside. Place eggs, cream, dry mustard, salt, and black pepper into a large bowl, whisk until smooth.
- Stir in sausage, 1 cup of cheese and roasted red pepper. Pour egg mixture into a greased 13×9 – inch baking dish.
- Bake 40-45 minute or until eggs are set. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.