You can use a variety of different sausage for this, I like to use my butchers best but Italian would be nice or sometimes I use cumberland which is a herby sausage, but I don't think you get that in the USA my kids loved this mind you they still wouldn't eat the veg. The 30g of crisps is one small bag it wouldn't let me put that in for some reason.
- pre heat the oven to 180c.
- Grill the sausages until brown all over and put in an oven proof dish.
- Heat the beans with the soup and pour over the sausages.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, crushed crisps, sunflower seeds and season.
- Sprinkle this mix on top of the the soup and sausages mixture and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve with some nice bread or vegetables, if you kids will eat them.