1/5 Photos of Sausage Crescent Breakfast Casserole
This is a tastey breakfast casserole that can be done in under an hour! You can make it spicy or mild depending on which cheese you decide to use. Or you can mix them and choose the middle ground. For kids, I usually have to choose the mozzarella though. For adults, I sometimes add some green chiles or a seeded jalepeno, chopped very fine. But I really like heat. I also sometimes increase the garlic!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 680.38 g pork sausage, mild or 680.38 g hot pork sausage, your preference
- 226.79 g can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 631.69 ml mozzarella cheese or 631.69 ml monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 177.44 ml milk
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1Brown sausage and garlic in a skillet, stirring until it crumbles; drain grease from skillet.
- 2Place crescent roll dough in the bottom of a 13x9x2 inch baking dish; press perforations and seams to seal together. Sprinkle sausage, garlic and cheese over dough.
- 3Combine eggs and remaining ingredients; pour over mixture in dish.
- 4Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Crescent Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.0
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 201.1 mg
- Sodium 1025.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 27.7 g