Recipe may be frozen after crepes are filled, and enjoyed for days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For SAUSAGE FILLING
- 2 lbs bulk hot smoked sausage
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 cup shredded processed cheese
- 2 packages cream cheese (3 oz.)
- 1Crepes Batter:Combine eggs, milk and oil in bowl. Add flour and salt, beating well until smooth. Pour 2 tablespoons batter into greased 9-inch skillet. Tilt. Cook on one side and invert onto plate. Repeat to make 20 crepes.
- 2Place 2 tablespoons sausage filling down center of each crepe and roll up. Layer rolled crepes in large bsaking dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes, covered. Spoon topping over crepes and bake, uncovered, 5 minutes longer.
- 3Sausage Filling:Remove casing and crumble in skillet.
- 4Add onion and cook until done. Drain and add cheese and cream cheese, stirring until melted and ingredients are well blended.
- 5Topping: Mix butter and sour cream together.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.0
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 218.1 mg
- Sodium 511.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 12.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hot smoked sausage