Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a dip from a friend of mine--very tasty, different, and it is better if served warm. I use a crock pot to take it on the go.
- Fry sausage in skillet let it crumble, make sure they are all small pieces. Drain grease.
- Cut cream cheese in small chunks place in frying pan and let melt while stirring occasionally.
- Do not have your stove too high let it cook slowly.
- Add can of tomatoes, let all ingredients blend together while stirring occasionally.
- Use milk if it seems to thick.
- Serve with cracker or chips for dipping. We like the small bite size tortilla chips.