1/1 Photo of Sausage Cream Cheese Crescents
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
In college, my next-door neighbor used to make these for study snacks. I never could get enough of them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Scramble the sausage and crumble VERY well. Drain and rinse under running water to get rid of any excess grease. Wipe any grease out of the skillet and replace sausage on heat.
- 3Add in cream cheese and any other ingredients you might like. Stir over low heat until cream cheese is melted and the whole mixture is blended well.
- 4Unroll the crescents into triangles and place a small amount of filling in the center of the longest end. Roll, pinching the edges to seal in the filling and place on a lightly sprayed baking sheet.
- 5Bake until golden brown, about 12-15 minute Watch carefully, so they don't burn.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Cream Cheese Crescents
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.1
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 100.5 mg
- Sodium 713.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 15.6 g