- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 links sweet Italian turkey sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package cornbread stuffing mix
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 3⁄4 cups chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325°F Spray 10-inch ovenproof skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Add onion, celery, bell pepper and sausage; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- Add stuffing mix, pecans, parsley, sage and thyme to sausage mixture; mix well. Gradually stir in broth to moisten.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes.