Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe will make you slap ya Momma........ it is soooooooo good.
- 1 lb sausage, bulk
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons bell peppers, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans whole kernel corn, drained
- cheddar cheese, shredded,enough to top casserole
- Brown sausage.
- Then add onions and pepper until onion is transluent.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add soups and corn; stir until mixed well.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Top casserole with as much cheese as desired.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 10 to 15 minutes, or until casserole is hot and bubbly.
- Serves 4 to 6.
Very good! I used only one can of soup and half the sausage and made it as a rice topper. A little bland, maybe some garlic? Will probably make again :)
Mine was very runny and I drained off the corn well. Maybe I did something wrong. I wasnt crazy about the dish but hubby liked it since it had two of his faves-corn and sausage.
Tried this tonight. This gets five stars not only because it has good flavor but because it is so easy to make. I used low-fat soups and 2 cups of frozen corn. Extended the baking time to 20 minutes and it was great!!! Thanks!!