- 1 lb sausage, bulk
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons bell peppers, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans whole kernel corn, drained
- cheddar cheese, shredded,enough to top casserole
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage.
- Then add onions and pepper until onion is transluent.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add soups and corn; stir until mixed well.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Top casserole with as much cheese as desired.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 10 to 15 minutes, or until casserole is hot and bubbly.
- Serves 4 to 6.