- 6 sausages
- 2 pork chops (depends on how many your cooking for.)
- 3 potatoes, cut in half
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 pumpkin, cut in peices (use as many as you need)
- 4 mushrooms, chopped in 4 's
- 6 tablespoons gravy mix
- 4 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180degrees.
- Place sausage,chops,onions,carrots,pumxZ into a baking dish.
- mix gravy powder with water and stir until combinded then pour over everything.
- Cover baking tray with foil then place in oven cook for about 1 1/2 hours or until meat and veges are done.