Sausage, Cherry Tomato, and Hash Brown Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large skillet over medium heat; cook 8 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble sausage.
- Stir in 1/2 cup water, tomato paste, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Spoon mixture into a large bowl. Add potatoes and mozzarella; toss well.
- Spoon potato mixture into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Wipe pan dry with a paper towel. Place pan over medium-high heat. Lightly coat pan with cooking spray. Add tomatoes to pan; cook 3 minutes or just until heated.
- Arrange tomatoes in an even layer over potato mixture. Drizzle with broth; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle evenly with basil and Parmesan. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until lightly browned.