Recipe by Laura O.
Kind of like a super easy quiche with a crescent roll crust. I make this at least once a month.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 14 -16 refrigerated little cocktail franks
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbells condensed golden mushroom soup
- 4 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread unrolled crescent roll dough on bottom and 1 inch up the sides of an ungreased 11x7x1 1/2 inch baking dish.
- Seams in the dough should be pressed closed.
- Arrange sausages evenly on dough.
- Sprinkle with bell pepper and 1 cup of the cheese.
- Beat soup and eggs until well blended, then pour this on top of everything else in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.