Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy little appetizer. I haven't tried them yet but they sound yummy. I'm not sure about the cooking time, just a guess!
- 1 lb small link sausage
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese or 6 ounces swiss cheese, cut into fingers the same legth as sausages
- 4 ounces thin sliced bacon, halved
- Broil sausages until just brown all over. Remove from oven.
- Spread one side of sausages with Dijon mustard. Press a finger of cheese against each link. Wrap with bacon halves and secure with toothpicks.
- Broil under high heat, turning once or twice, until bacon is crisp and brown. Serve hot.