Recipe by bigherbncv
An all time favorite with my family and friends. A little time consuming to make but well worth the effort.
- 1 lb bulk sausage
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Make small (approx 3/4 tsp) sausage balls.
- In skillet, brown sausage balls on all sides.
- Drain on paper towel then set aside.
- Mix flour and spices together.
- Cut margarine into flour mix.
- Stir cheese into flour mix (this may have to be done by hand).
- If cheese/flour mix consistency is too thick, add a little milk.
- Wrap a small amount of dough around each sausage ball.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes at 400°F.