Recipe by Seasoned Cook
THE BEST quesadillas!!! These are very popular with my family and we have them for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack. The recipe is easily doubled or tripled for the freezer and microwaved later. The melting cheese....yum, yum!
Top Review by Sharbear23
I made this with turkey sausage patties and it was delicious! Very easy! I didn't have any sour cream or salsa on hand but I'm sure this would of made it even more tasty! Thanks for a nice breakfast!
- 1⁄2 lb pork sausage (breakfast bulk)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry sausage until browned and crumble into small pieces.
- Melted butter on a griddle or skillet. Place tortillas on top of melted butter on low heat.
- Place crumbled sausage by teaspoonfuls on one-half of tortillas. Sprinkle cheese on top of sausage. Fold tortilla in half.
- Press with fork to allow heat to melt cheese inside and cook approximately 3 minutes for on each side until light brown. Lift to a serving dish.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa while hot. For OAMC: When cool, place in ziploc bags and place in freezer. Remove later and microwave.