Recipe by Nicole Brummett
This recipe is great for everything from bake sales to potluck to food gifts, of just plain good for any meal.
Top Review by Charlotte J
Wow, now these are filling and soooo rich. I think I may try only using 1/2 can of cheddar cheese soup next time I make these. I used the Bisquick Clone recipe #12648 when making these.
- 1 lb bulk sausage or 1 lb mild sausage or 1 lb hot pork sausage
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 -3 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 3 cups biscuit mix
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain.
- In a bowl, combine soup, milk, sage, and sausage.
- Stir in the biscuit mix just until moistened.
- Fill greased miniature or regular muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until muffins test done.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake until melted if desired.