Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is great for everything from bake sales to potluck to food gifts, of just plain good for any meal.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain.
- In a bowl, combine soup, milk, sage, and sausage.
- Stir in the biscuit mix just until moistened.
- Fill greased miniature or regular muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until muffins test done.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake until melted if desired.