- 2 lbs bulk sausage, good quality (I use Jimmy Dean)
- 3 (5 ounce) jarsKraft old English cheese
- 18 English muffins
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage in large skillet or saucepan and drain.
- Combine sausage and cheese and stir until cheese is completely melted.
- Split english muffins.
- Divide mixture equally by placing even amounts onto bottoms of english muffins.
- Replace tops and wrap with plastic wrap.
- Store in freezer bag and freeze until needed.
- To use: Microwave for 1 minute.