1/3 Photos of Sausage Cheese Biscuits (Muffins)
Vicki in CT's Note:
Super easy and delicious recipe using muffin tins. From Some Like it Hot. Sometimes I cannot find the 10 count flaky biscuits. Last time I made them I used Grands Flaky biscuits (8 count) and could only divide into two layers. I added an extra ten minutes to the bake time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Spray Pam in muffin tins, or lightly grease.
- 3Divide each biscuit, BY LAYERS, into three parts. Place each third into a muffin cup.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients.
- 5Place one tablespoon of mixture into each biscuit lined muffin tin.
- 6Bake for 25 minutes.
- 7Freezes well. After freezing, thaw, cover with aluminum foil and warm in a slow oven.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Cheese Biscuits (Muffins)
Serving Size: 1 (790 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.4
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 146.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits