Recipe by A.Roberts6912
Delicious meatballs meant for snacking made with breakfast sausage. They freeze well and can be eaten any time of the day! A note: the servings and amounts are an estimation because they vary depending on how large you roll your meatballs.
- 1 lb mild breakfast sausage
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 8 ounces Kraft Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely diced onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients well in a mixing bowl.
- Add a splash of milk or enough to make sure the mixture is not too stiff.
- Grease a large cookie sheet and roll into balls.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- You can form this into balls and freeze until ready to use. If frozen: thaw 1 hour before cooking.