Delicious meatballs meant for snacking made with breakfast sausage. They freeze well and can be eaten any time of the day! A note: the servings and amounts are an estimation because they vary depending on how large you roll your meatballs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Mix all ingredients well in a mixing bowl.
- 3Add a splash of milk or enough to make sure the mixture is not too stiff.
- 4Grease a large cookie sheet and roll into balls.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes.
- 6You can form this into balls and freeze until ready to use. If frozen: thaw 1 hour before cooking.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Cheese Balls
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 660.6
- Calories from Fat 378
- Total Fat 42.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 96.6 mg
- Sodium 1497.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 27.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kraft Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese