Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are always good to have a party. Make sure you have some on hand in freezer for those impromptu parties or a late night snack after going out on the town.
- 2 lbs mild sausage (uncooked) or 2 lbs hot sausage (uncooked)
- 1 1⁄2 cups biscuit mix
- 16 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (or 4 cups shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Shred cheese and mix all ingredients.
- Form into 1” balls.
- Bake 15 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet until golden brown.
- This makes about 6 dozen balls. Sausage Cheese Balls can be frozen uncooked. For firmer texture, add an extra 3 cups of baking/biscuit mix and an extra 2 cups of shredded cheese to the ingredients listed above.