Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
found in a magazine havent' tried it yet, plan to at my next party....
- 3 lbs uncooked jimmy dean fresh sausage (2 pkgs)
- 16 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups biscuit mix
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- preheat oven to 375 deg. Mix all ingredients in large bowl. Form into 1 inch balls. Bake 15 min on ungreased baking sheet until golden brown.
I made these for the 2009 FAll PAC. These were so easy to make and quite flavorful. I think I will leave the celery out next time as am not a fan of celery. I made them on Sunday to enjoy while we watched the football game. Our team may have let us down but these tasty little treats did not disappoint.