Recipe by slkendrick
These are great for a party...everyone always loves Sausage balls. Living in NC, I usually use Neese's family sausage...not sure how available that is elsewhere. ENJOY!
Top Review by jan pan
This is now my go-to sausage ball recipe. I used hot sausage & sharp cheddar cheese and they were fantastic. Much more moist than the recipe i was using. The dipping sauce I always use is 1 part prepared mustard to 2 parts apple jelly, melted and blended together.
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease bottom and sides of a jelly roll pan.
- Stir together all ingredients, using hands or a spoon.
- Shape mix into 1 inch balls.
- Place on pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until brown.
- Immediately remove from pan.
- Serve warm with dipping sauce.