Recipe by melisjo79
These are great as an appetizer! Someone brought these to a pot luck and everyone couldn't get over how good they were! You can serve them with chili or BBQ sauce or they are just as delicious plain.
- 3 cups original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 lb pork sausage (we use Bob Evans)
- 4 cups shredded cheese (16 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350. Lightly grease bottom & sides of Jelly Roll pan (15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 2 x 1-inch).
- Stir together all ingredients.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Place in pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve with sauce--BBQ or chili (they are great served plain as well).
- Makes 30-40 balls.