1/1 Photo of Sausage-cheese Balls
Jessica K's Note:
I grew up eating these at every holiday and now make them myself for every holiday! They are so simple and yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease one or two cookie sheets, depending on your oven and how many you want to cook at one time.
- 2Dump sausage, baking mix, and cheese in a BIG bowl and mix with your hands. It's gross feeling if your not used to it but you have to do it this way.
- 3If the mix is too dry, and mine have always been, put about 1/4 cup of the water in, mix around. If you are still not able to roll the mix into little balls because it's too dry then pour a little bit more water into it. If it gets too wet pour a little bit more baking mix into it.
- 4Roll into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes. They should be golden brown and sausage cooked through.
- 5Repeat with remaining mix until all gone. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage-cheese Balls
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.1
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.8 mg
- Sodium 450.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 10.5 g