Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Total hit for any dinner party, appetizer, or game day. These are always a crowd pleaser. Heck, you could even freeze a dozen or so and used them as meatballs in a pinch over pasta or on sandwiches. Serve these with a side of BBQ sauce, Honey Mustard or Ranch Dressing, or Marinara Sauce.
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 4 cups cheddar cheese (shredded cheddar)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper (or spray baking sheet with cooking spray if you don't have parchment paper.).
- Combine all ingredients & shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown.
- Serve immediately while warm with sauces or dressing for dipping if desired.
These were easy to put together, had a great taste and froze well. Not very pretty for company, since their bottoms flatten out when cooked on a baking sheet.
Halloween Party Hit! These were absolutly the best sausage balls I've ever had. This one goes in the ol' recipe box.
WE made these appetizer balls, and your "warm crabdip" and your "crockpot artichoke dip" all for Sunday family gathering. All was delicious. Everything was all gone. Liked Crock Pot Shrimp and Artichoke Dip or Crab and Artichoke Dip