- 3⁄4 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (7 ounce) can rotel (tomatoes and chilies)
- 1⁄4 lb extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large fry pan, cook the sausage over medium heat, breaking up with a fork, until no longer pink; drain on paper towels.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sausage, cream cheese, and tomatoes w/ chiles; stir to blend well.
- Transfer mixture to a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until cheese has melted.