1/1 Photo of Sausage-centered Hamburger Rolls
One of my adopted recipes. I have not made, but got a great review during the Adopted Recipe Swap...great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The prep and cook times are estimated, so if you make and they are not correct, please let me know.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the meat, apple, onion, egg and seasonings together.
- 2Divide the mixture into 10 equal parts.
- 3Mold each part around a sausage link, sealing the ends.
- 4Brown the meat rolls in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 5Remove the meat rolls.
- 6Pour all but 2 Tbls of the fat from the skillet.
- 7Stir the flour into the remaining fat.
- 8Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture is thick and bubbly.
- 9Stir in the bouillon and water.
- 10Heat to boiling, stirring constantly and then reduce the heat.
- 11Return the meat rolls to the skillet; cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- 12NOTE: Buttered noodles are a good "go-with" for this zesty dish.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage-centered Hamburger Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 799.3
- Calories from Fat 731
- Total Fat 81.3 g
- Saturated Fat 33.7 g
- Cholesterol 143.3 mg
- Sodium 433.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown and serve sausages