Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great for a hearty breakfast or a quick week night dinner!
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls, original
- 2 lbs hot sausage
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, original
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 9x13 pan, flatten out 1 can of crescent rolls. Make sure there are no holes. You want to push the crescent rolls up about 1/2 an inch on the sides.
- Brown sausage and drain.
- Mix in both packages of cream cheese into the cooked sausage.
- Dump sausage mixture into 9x13 pan and spread evenly.
- Lay second can of crescent rolls flat along top of sausage mixture. It is okay if there are a few holes on the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cut into 8 or 16 pieces and serve.