Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is VERY easy! I got it from a college friend of mine--easy way to impress others! Prep time is minimal! It's a great meal anytime of day! It sounds like a really weird combination, but it's sooo good! Is great left-over also! I usually just use the crescent rolls that come in a a can--they taste great!
- Brown the sausage. Drain grease and let it cool a little.
- Cover the bottom and sides of a 9X9 pan with croissant rolls.
- Mix the sausage and cream cheese together and put it in the pan.
- Cover the top of the dish with croissant rolls. You will have a few left over.
- Bake at 350 until the croissant rolls are brown.
This was such a recipe to make. DH love this and asked if I could make for weekend breakfasts. That's so he can pick at when he's hungry. For me this had to much cream cheese. When I make it next time I'll try cutting the cream cheese in half. Thanks for an easy recipe that I'll make often for DH. Made for Fall PAC 2008.
I love this recipe it's great to make on the weekend then cut up and keep in the fridge for breakfast all week!