Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy to make
Make and share this Sausage Calzones recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 sausage links, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 13 7⁄8 ounces pillsbury pizza dough
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Preheat oven 400.
- Mix cheeses and sausage.
- On large nonstick sprayed cookie sheet, unroll pizza dough.
- Cut to make four equal sections.
- Fill each dough square halfway with cheese and sausage mixture.
- Roll dough over & pinch edges to seal.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Serve with warm marinara sauce.