1/1 Photo of Sausage-Brown Rice Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
Claudia Dawn's Note:
We love the unique taste of the brown rice mixed with the pork sausage. Serve with crusty French bread and a green vegetable.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook& stir sausage in Dutch oven until brown; drain.
- 2Stir in rice, milk, celery, green pepper, onion, soup and mushrooms.
- 3Pour into ungreased 2 quart casserole and sprinkle with cheese.
- 4Cook uncovered in 350°F oven until center is bubbly, about 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage-Brown Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.1
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 48.1 mg
- Sodium 1038.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: