1/2 Photos of Sausage Breakfast Wraps
1 hr 5 mins
These breakfast wraps take a little time but since you can freeze them, and they are so tasty, they are worth the extra effort for breakfast. This comes from the Aug/Sept issue of Light & Tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- 2Transfer to a 13x9-inch baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Sprinkle with red pepper and onion.
- 4Combine the egg substitute, green chilies, chili powder and salt; pour over sausage mixture.
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until set.
- 6Break up the sausage mixture with a spoon.
- 7Place 2/3 cup down the center of each tortilla; top with salsa.
- 8Fold one end over sausage mixture, then fold two sides over.
- 9*Note:I also like to fry up some hash browns or tater tots to have some potatoes to go into the tortilla.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Breakfast Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.4
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 888.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 14.6 g