1/3 Photos of Sausage Breakfast Pockets
Shawn C's Note:
On vacation at the beach I tried this and loved it. It was easy, quick and "on the go".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven according to biscuit directions.
- 2Spray muffin tins with non-stick spray.
- 3Take off the top 1/3 of each biscuit and set aside.
- 4Take the other 2/3 of each biscuit, flatten them and mold them in the muffin sections; set aside.
- 5In skillet sauté the mushrooms and onion in butter; set aside in a bowl.
- 6In same skillet fry the sausage until fully cooked, crumbling it with the utensil you are using; drain well.
- 7Return sausage to skillet add onions and mushrooms; stir together.
- 8Add cheese and stir again.
- 9Add spoonful of mixture to each muffin tin. Place the leftover 1/3 biscuit on top as a lid and tuck in the sides.
- 10Bake at whatever temp and time is on the biscuit can.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Breakfast Pockets
Serving Size: 1 (1156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.6
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 44.5 mg
- Sodium 796.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 10.9 g