This is a recipe I found online and adapted to suit my family's taste. You can use either Chorizo or regular bulk breakfast sausage, depending on your tastes. They're both good. If you like spicy foods, add a 4 oz can of chopped and drain green chilies.
- Line muffin tins with paper liners, and set aside.
- Fry, crumble and drain sausage.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together bisquick, cornmeal, eggs, and milk.
- Add drained sausage, and cheese, and stir well.
- Ladle the filling into the prepared muffin tins, filling almost to top.
- Bake for 11-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Store in freezer in a large airtight container.
- Or place each in a sandwich bag, and then place a dozen in a large ziploc bag.
- Microwave on high for approx 90 seconds.