1/4 Photos of Sausage Breakfast Muffins (OAMC)
Lightly Toasted's Note:
This is a recipe I found online and adapted to suit my family's taste. You can use either Chorizo or regular bulk breakfast sausage, depending on your tastes. They're both good. If you like spicy foods, add a 4 oz can of chopped and drain green chilies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line muffin tins with paper liners, and set aside.
- 2Fry, crumble and drain sausage.
- 3Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 4Mix together bisquick, cornmeal, eggs, and milk.
- 5Add drained sausage, and cheese, and stir well.
- 6Ladle the filling into the prepared muffin tins, filling almost to top.
- 7Bake for 11-15 minutes.
- 8Allow to cool completely.
- 9Store in freezer in a large airtight container.
- 10Or place each in a sandwich bag, and then place a dozen in a large ziploc bag.
- 11Microwave on high for approx 90 seconds.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Breakfast Muffins (OAMC)
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.9
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 47.1 mg
- Sodium 429.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 8.5 g